Direct Deposit and Direct Billing
ACH Credit Origination allows the business customer to originate direct deposit of payroll, bonuses, expense reimbursements to employee accounts. Any company or organization that has employees is a good candidate for ACH Credit Origination.
Through Direct Deposit you:
- Eliminate time and costs associated with producing and reconciling checks
- Reduce employee lost time commonly experienced with long lunch hours on pay days
- Eliminate lost checks and stop payment fees
- Add a valuable employee benefit
ACH Debit Origination allows the business customer to originate direct payment of bills owed to them. Companies that collect recurring billings on regular payment schedules are good candidates for ACH Debit Origination.
Through Direct Billing you:
- Improve your company’s cash flow
- Reduce billing expenses
- Reduce late payments and delinquencies
- Streamline processing efforts
- Increase customer satisfaction
ACH Origination reduces the administrative workload and fraud risk associated with issuing checks and other paper-based debits and credits. Originate ACH transactions with built-in security features through LendingTools.
To inquire about this service, contact one of our friendly customer service representatives at one of our locations.