Mortgage Loan Products
Fixed Rate Mortgage Loan
- Loans secured by a first mortgage on residential property
- Loans secured by a second mortgage on residential property
Interim Construction Loan
- Interim financing for construction of home
Affordable Housing Program
Bank of Sunset offers an Affordable Housing Program for low to moderate-income families.
The program offers the following features:
- Up to 30 year fixed rate mortgage
- Loan amounts up to $80,000.00
- 100% financing of purchase price, subject to acceptable appraisal
- Home Improvement and Refinance loans allowed
- Closing Cost and Insurance are the only out of pocket cost
- No origination fee
- Private mortgage Insurance (PMI) not required
- Escrows for taxes and insurance not required
- Mobile homes with land allowed (max 10 year term)
- Must meet normal bank credit criteria
- Max debt-to-income ratio @ 45%
- Completion of home ownership counseling required
- Limited to census tract locations within the Bank's delineated lending area
Contact a Mortgage Loan Officer today for more details and current rates at (337) 703-3144
|What’s the loan process?
- Print documents (mortgage loan application checklist, application)
- Gather items requested in mortgage loan checklist and complete application.
- Contact a mortgage loan officer to set up an appointment.
How much do I need for a rainy day, retirement, my child's education, a dream vacation - click here to calculate how much you will need for those special times.
^return to top